"Hit me my thesis is due in 12 hours and I haven’t started it"
"Hit me I have a final in an hour and I didn’t study"
"Hit me I’ve been on a 24 hour drinking binge and I’m invincible"
"Hit me. You’re a university vehicle and I’ll get free tuition."
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 2 rounded cups macaroni, cooked in well salted water until just al dente, and drained
- 2 Tbsp of unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups grated smoked Gouda cheese, plus more for topping
- Set oven to 350F
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the flour. Whisk to combine, and cook for a minute or so, stirring constantly.
- Add the milk and whisk to combine, continuing to heat until the milk comes to a simmer and is thickened.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the cheese, stir until all of the cheese is incorporated and the sauce is smooth. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Mix the macaroni with the sauce, and pour into a baking dish or individual dishes. Bake for about 30 minutes until bubbling throughout.
- Sprinkle more cheese on top and put under the broiler until the cheese is browned.
When I was out on our back deck watering my garden and checking on how everyone was growing, I noticed a small pale pink lizard no bigger than my pinky sitting stark against my big, bright green cucumber leaves. He made me so happy because his little tail curled against my fingers when I grazed against him and he didn’t try to rush away. I stared at him with a smile for a few minutes before continuing.
I went to fill up my watering can and I came back and he was still there. Before I could start watering, a bee sleepily flew into the mass of my cucumber plants and hopped from flower to flower. About twenty flowers bloomed yesterday, and I’ve never actually seen them get pollinated so this also made me very happy.
I sat on our deck and watched the bee flutter around the flowers, and watched the baby lizard slowly change from pink to a pale green, and was completely at happy peace because nature is such a beautiful and gracious entity.
God all this time I needed you, I needed you
“The End Of All Things" By Panic! at the Disco
"I recorded ‘The End of All Things’ right before I married my now wife," Urie said. "We had no vows publicly, so I wrote her this song and told her, ‘This is how I see our relationship.’…There are three chords on piano and my voice. It’s really simple and really pretty.”
You guys, this song makes me cry.